Lesson 4: Financing Graduate School
Our lesson on Financing will help you think about how you may finance your graduate education, briefly outlining some important financial considerations that may shape your approach to graduate school.
- This Federal Department of Education Website has information about college, applying to college, and most importantly financial aid for college. While there is a lot to review here, it is a great step for general information and details of financial aid and the application process. (web link)
- Big Future: Financial Aid 101 - This website has considerable information about the many elements of preparing to go to college and has some veteran specific information. (web link)
- This website from the Federal Trade Commision (FTC) offers some good information about college choice, paying for college, etc. (web link)
- Clark.com: 9 ways to pay for college without student loans - While this website is not from a non-profit source there is some good information about paying for college. (web link) Big Future: Focus on Net Price, Not Sticker Price - Information from The College Board about focusing on net price not sticker price. (web link)
- Big Future: Focus on Net Price, Not Sticker Price - Information from The College Board about focusing on net price not sticker price. (web link)